Material Handler (US) - 3133 - Dekalb IL MWRC (Dekalb, IL)
Location: De Kalb
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $15.75/hour
- Excellent comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- 401k company match program up to 5%
- Retention bonus pays $1,000.00 within first year of
- Referral program pays $500 w/in one year
- Monthly bonus based on individual performance, with the highest
performers making > $700.00/month
- Monthly quality incentive prize of $400 and free vacation
- Monthly good catch $50 and $25 prizes
- Monthly attendance rewards up to $85
What to Expect:
- 90 day training program
- Full forklift training program - no experience necessary
- Dedicated trainers on all shifts focus on your development
- Our program provides the tools and attention needed for you to
- Safety Committee - help contribute to a safer workplace for
- Associate Relations Committee - spend annual budget to make the
- Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and
- Career Advancement - our site places high importance on
personal development and career advancement from within
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of
moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product.
Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures
products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are
properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes more
than 20% of specified shift.
- Put-away and pick product for shipment or stock. Insure the
exact number and type of products, ordered by the customer, are
checked and loaded correctly.
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the
customer's order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source
- Verify and report discrepancies such as non-available products
- Maintain the facility and the facility's equipment in a neat,
clean, orderly fashion. Inspect all operated equipment daily.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
- Assist in physical inventories.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Forklift certificate or satisfactory completion of a
forklift-training program is required within the first 30 days of
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience, prefer
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL, DeKalb , Material Handler (US) - 3133 - Dekalb IL MWRC (Dekalb, IL), Other , De Kalb, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!