Company: Bryant Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Title:Staff Accountant (Plant/Manufacturing-Plastics)
Location: Dekalb, IL
Salary: Salary to be discussed during phone screen with Bryant
Staffing Solutions recruiter
Reporting to the Area Controller- you will be responsible for the
accurate and timely preparation of the plant financial statements.
Reporting includes both financial reporting and forecasts to
division management and the plant. As well as providing finance
support to division accountants as appropriate.
What You'll Be Doing:
This position is located in Dekalb, IL.
- Performs and monitors fundamental accounting activities at a
plant level to include: the preparation and review of data for
input in the general ledger, the review of general ledger and
subsidiary ledgers transactions to ensure accuracy and proper
- Responsible for reporting to division and plant managements
month end results to include: operating results and plant
- Performs detailed balance sheet reconciliations quarterly,
assure those appropriate adjustments are made in the general
- Analysis of capital expenditures, asset tracking, and review of
the asset register. Ensure that plant assets are audited
- Preparation and review of monthly/weekly forecast, quarterly
forecasts, and the annual budget
- Assist in peer audit of other plants as required.
- Backup monitor of a/p transactions for the division.
- Reviews and prepares supporting work papers and schedules in
support of the annual audit.
- Provides division accounting assistance in inventory reporting,
purchase price variance analysis, invoicing calculation for
- Standard Cost experience required
- Job Costing experience is a Bonus
- Assists with in-depth special studies as required and other
We'd Love To Hear From You If:
- You have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with an
emphasis in accounting.
- You have 5-8 years experience and exposure to
budgeting/forecasting and advanced excel skills.
- You have excellent Excel skills, general IT systems knowledge
(JDE/Microsoft Office/Query/Oracle) and Strong analytical
- This is a progression position and could be a level I, II, or
III. Compensation and progression level will be based on candidates
experience and education, and current business needs.
Keywords: Bryant Staffing Solutions, DeKalb , Manufacturing, Other , Dekalb, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!