Location: De Kalb
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the
Maintenance Director is responsible for all critical utility
systems and for the upkeep of the physical plant and all equipment
in the facility including HVAC system, gas, water, lighting and
power, refrigeration, decorations, lawn care, and related duties as
required. The individual shall work as a team with all department
heads. He/she shall maintain compliance with local, state, and
federal building codes and handle all matters related to fire
prevention and safety.
- Establish an effective preventative maintenance program with
backup of precise records and be responsible for the submittal of
reports to the Administrator.
- Ensure the maintenance of lawns and landscaping, including
cutting grass and snow removal.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a scheduled basis in
accordance with written procedures and/or manufacturers'
- Maintain work order records on individual equipment that
reflect labor, material cost, and materials required.
- Mechanically repair, replace, and/or install minor equipment,
hardware, and controls. Such scope of work is to be cleared by the
- Maintain water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, kitchen
equipment and associated equipment.
- Maintain facility plumbing systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, wiring, switches,
circuit breakers, disconnects, and associated components.
Individual should have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Should be able to set work priorities and work independently in the
absence of supervision and be able to understand and carry-out oral
and written directions. Valid drivers license with driving record
in good standing per insurance vendor.
The individual should have at least five years of maintenance
experience, a steady work record, and must be able to perform each
of the essential position functions.
Keywords: Gardant, DeKalb , Maintenance Director, Other , De Kalb, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!