Foods people love. Brands people
trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no
If you're driven by the passion to do
something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for
you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up
Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American
homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are
to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products,
strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and
We’re determined to challenge the
status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals
and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created
a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded,
speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers
every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to
learn and advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the
workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing
our customers, it’s about enriching you.
The Load Compliance Coordinator
position manages order change requests and ensures planned freight
orders are ready for hand-off to warehousing to meet on-time ready
and ensure carriers are given time to meet on-time delivery to meet
external customer expectations. The Load Compliance Coordinator
interacts with many internal and external critical partners. The
position requires a self-managed individual who is aligned with the
expectations and objectives of the Supply Chain as they conduct
their daily operational activities. This position is based in the
centralized Transportation Hub (T-Hub) in Dekalb, IL or remotely in
• Efficiently and effectively execute the
transport of products utilizing the Transportation Control Tower
(TCT) tools and processes to exceed service expectations.
• Collaboration with cross-functional areas
including customer service, carriers, facilities, and deployment
while maintaining the proper professional approach in all
interactions (face to face, phone, email, meeting, etc)
• Take initiative and make decisions
independently weighing customer needs, facility requirements,
carrier capacity, and escalating as appropriate.
• Support Nestle Operational Master Plan, Nestle
Continuous Excellence Initiatives and Continuous Process
• Resolve conflicts/discrepancies positively,
professionally, and timely.
• Manage Planning Anomaly, problems typically are
not routine and request analysist to understand
• Final Validation
• Date Maintenance
• Link between Appointments and Transit
• Create Freight Order
• Initial Carrier Selection
• Coordinate Warehouse Trailer Needs
• Build strong working relationships with
internal and external customers.
• Daily communication on successes and
• Pursue continuous education on Transportation
and Supply Chain.
• Trusted with confidential information.
• Embrace a Winning mindset, while being aligned,
agile and adaptable.
Other duties as assigned including
but not limited to meetings, projects, travel, training, and other
necessary tasks to support adding the most value to Nestle.
Direct supervision from
Transportation Supervisor and Senior Transportation Manager
Transportation. Indirect guidance from Transportation Managers,
Administration, Supply Chain and Shared Services. The expectation
is that this individual is able to work independently in solving
issues and taking initiative to execute with minimal
The Load Compliance Coordinator
needs to be able to coach and influence others in their day-to-day
activities. Influencing and holding others accountable to agreed
upon processes and commitments.
This position has operational
execution responsibilities that result in financial impacts through
route guide compliance, service and cost savings initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION
• High School
Diploma, with a college education preferred.
• Requires a professional approach to internal
and external customers.
• Demonstrates a professional image and
• 2 years in
transportation and/or logistics experience preferred
• Experience in a tactical and fast-paced office
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Analytical, decision-making and good judgment
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Must be able to handle shifting priority
• Must be able to thrive in a team
• Must be resilient to and embrace
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word,
Excel, and Outlook Programs
Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified
applicants for employment. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.