Adecco is now hiring for 2nd & 3rd shift for Material Handlers
and General Warehouse workers.
FULL - TIME shifts available (Mandatory Overtime Required)
1st 6:30am -2:30pm
2nd. 2:30pm- 10:30pm
3rd. 10:30pm- 6:30am
Material Handlers/ General Warehouse
Picking/ pulling case orders utilizing an RF scanner
Safely operate a Motorized Pallet Jack for the Material Handler
Must be able to pick up to 50 lbs. throughout shift; also you will
be standing/ walking/ bending/ lifting
Working in a team environment to efficiently package required
$9.25/hr. General Labor
$10/hr. Material Handler (operating the TUGGER)
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG, BACKGROUND CHECK- (felony &
misdemeanor), and VISION & HEARING TESTS.
Qualified applicants will be required to complete 3M testing as a
part of the selection process.
Ready to be part of what's next?
Apply online at adeccousa.com . Call the office 630-229-4495 to get
ahead start on the process and book your interview and test for
Please expect to be at interview for 2 hours; the testing it self
is 1 hour and PROMPTLY. Please bring 2 forms of ID with you.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following
- Operates power order picking equipment to fill customer
- Loads manually when necessary.
-Unload and restack product
- Pack and check material for shipment.
- Receiving, stocking, order-filling and shipping and damaged goods
- Warehouse Operators must perform all required job duties in a
safe manner and follow established policies and procedures.
This position will require:
- Working overtime
- Weekend work
- Working holidays as needed
- Lift up to 50lbs
This position may require:
- Working either a first, second or third shift depending on shift
- At least 1 year of experience in a warehouse operations role
- At least 1 year of experience operating Power Industrial
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills